From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 1994 14:59:06 EDT
Andrew wrote, in part..
>I think it's pretty clear to anyone who the Div I teams are and what
>conferences they are in.  Could anyone please name the Div II and III teams
>with their respective conferences?  From reading postings over the season,
>it seems that that there are more Div II than II teams.  ...

   There are two files in the HOCKEY-L archives that might be of
   interest: DIV3HOCK SCHOOLS and 9394D2-3 SCHEDULE.  To obtain them,
   send mail to [log in to unmask] and in the body of the mail
   enter

      GET DIV3HOCK SCHOOLS
      GET 9394D2-3 SCHEDULE

   The latter has complete results of all games of the past year, but
   should be useful for your purposes.  Thanks to Lynn Burke
   ([log in to unmask]) for maintaining this file.

>  ... Also, is the ACHA club hockey.

   See file HOCKEY-L ACHA1992 for somewhat dated, but great info on the
   ACHA.  Thanks to Terry May and Mike Machnik for this info.

cheers,

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]