From:
Daniel Falk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Falk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 1994 00:00:16 EST
Hi there just one quick question for RPI and Clarkson fans...

Many people, including myself, are usually pretty psyched for the
rivalry between these hockey powers.  Last year I think it went:

RPI 4 CLK 3 at RPI
CLK 3 RPI 1 at CLK

CLK 5 RPI 3 at ECAC Semi-final in Lake Placid

This year it was:

RPI 5 CLK 4 at both locations

I'm sure the next game is going to be the hardest played game
of the season for the Golden Knights!!!

RPI, as a member of the ECAC plays Clarkson twice per season in
their regular season.  Thus, each year we're assured a couple of
high energy battles on the ice.

Assuming RPI goes to HE, do you think the teams will make any
special effort to schedule any annual matches??  It would be a real
shame to lose this tradition...

What do you think?

And while we're on the subject, why DO people chant, "Let's go Tech"
at RPI / Clarkson games ....?

See you in Lake Placid,
Dan

Go Knights!