Sender:
From:
John Grover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1993 14:24:43 -0500
Comments:
Warning -- original Sender: tag was [log in to unmask]
Tim Harrison ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: Does anyone by any chance keep an updated list of
: -All Div. I teams
: -their home and away records
: -goals for and goals against (at home and away if possible)

: If this is kept updated weekly, perhaps on the filelist, please
: let me know.  I am interested in developing my own rating system.
: (I won't post it unless people want me to, but I would use it
: for my weekly Hockey-L poll entry)

This information *is* kept in the hockey-l filelist, although not
categorized precisely the way you desire. If you'd like assistance in
getting the info, send mail to me off line at [log in to unmask]

John Grover
--
John Grover                             "When you pray for rain,"
Computing Center                        "you got to deal with the mud."