Sender:
From:
Michael Clayton Alpert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1993 16:37:00 GMT
Yes, I too would be interested to know what happened in Wisconsin.
My newspaper ( in central Mass. ) said that about 6 players were
suspended for one game due to alcohol infractions.

???  What happened?

 Michael C. Alpert      Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute   Go Engineers!!!
 [log in to unmask]           Pep Band -> Manager / T'Bone           '94