Sender:
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1993 11:30:49 EST
Hockey-Lers!

Check this out: I'm listening to NPR this morning, and they do a feature on
Mike Muller (sp?), formerly of the Minnesota Gophers, who has gone to play
for the "Soviet" Dynamo team!  It was really cool!  Apparently he was drafted
by an NHL team his freshman year, didn't develop so wonderfully, and took
a job playing in Russia after graduating.

Anyway, it was really cool to hear a former Gopher Hockey player on
National Public Radio's Morning Edition, which is one of my favorite
radio programs.

One last thing:  At the end of the interview, when the NPR interviewer thanked
Mike for the interview (by phone to Russia), he responded: You bet!

I burst out laughing.  Get it, Minnesotans?

-Martin
GO GOLDEN GOPHER HOCKEY!                            GO PITT PANTHER BASKETBALL!