Sender:
From:
Patrick Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1993 15:36:00 EST
Comments:
Warning -- original Sender: tag was [log in to unmask]
Well I can't say that I've ever experienced the sight of hundred of
tennis balls flying from the stands but I have a question, At a maine
game a few weeks back some one (was Ingraham?) scored a hat trick and
immediately the ice was covered with 20 or 30 hats, they then announced
that any further debri would result in a delay of game penalty, Now come
on, the hats being thrown out is a tradition, it's pretty much a part of
the game, why is it that that announce ment was made???  By the way, I
definately agree the the T-balls incident was completely uncalled for.....

        Pat Ellis
P.S.  GO BRUINS    GO UMAINE BLACK BEARS    28-0-2 STILL NUMBER 1......