Sender:
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1992 15:50:17 EST
Remember way back in may or june with all that stuff about HOCKEY-L
romances? Well, this isn't quite one, but it's close. Seems that I've been
going out for two months now with a fellow grad student. One of the many things
that brought us together was hockey- she had never been to a college game, for
which i have season tickets, and I have never seen a prohockey game live, for
which she has Ranger tickets. I've introduced her to the world of the
Engineers, and soon I will see the rangers in action LIVE.

Can't you feel the love?

By the way, she knows several brothers of my fraternity (Alpha Phi Omega) from
Clarkson. When news of her and me going out got to them, one of whom was
Hockey-L's own Jeremy hall, they suffered various levels of SHOCK!!!

_Rich