Sender:
From:
Cara Sartor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1992 02:22:27 -0400
Yikes!  My congrats go out to Eric, who actually *made* it out of bed
when the alarm when off at 6 a.m. (Unlike myself, of course) :)
Got my tix too - at 1 p.m. - but no sweater, so I suppose that getting
up may have been worth it :).

I've just caught up with all of the past week's mail - things sure do
pick up after people return to campus, eh?  But then, I suppose that
since typing isn't my favorite pastime since I broke my arm isn't helping
a whole lot.  Funny how these things work...

*Anyway*, I was just meaning to check and see who here on the list is
also here at Michigan and when we'll be holding our first get-together.
I don't even know if this has been done before - someone just yell at
me if I'm light years behind.  Also - if there's anyone from out of
town planning to come in for games, or whatever, I'll have one, possibly
two tickets for most games up for sale.  Just let me know!

Until I get the energy (and enough painkillers, too ;) in me to read
again, hope everyone's enjoying this back-to-school thing and the wait
for hockey season to start isn't killing you :)

Cara
-------
EECS - DCO, University of Michigan.