Sender:
From:
Larry Winer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 13:32:09 EST
I just can't believe that UVM would get involved in the hockey program. What
are the season ticket holders supposed to do on game nights? I know the
hockey program does not get involved in telling the academic department how
to conduct itself (and there have been some wild faculty parties at this
school). and what are the other fair members of the ECAC to do with open
dates? this is manifestly unfair and how about the poor players losing a
season and an opportunity to go on to the pros? Let the Univiersity President
deal with academics and not interfere with athletics which at UVM has nothing
to do with academics?