Sender:
From:
Brian Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 15:01:17 -0500
Brown Student Radio will cover the Friday and Saturday games of the
Brown/Princeton series this weekend. Unfortunately Sunday broadcasting is
entirely out of the question for them, so let's hope Brown wins both
nights and it doesn't go to three games. :-)

As always you can get the standard broadcast (16kb/s) at:

http://www.netspace.org/bsr/live.ram

I'm also setting up a lower-bandwidth version (8kb/s) for the games this
weekend, in case you're having net congestion problems (possible since
Brown's connection has been quite full lately). Point your browser
to:

http://www.netspace.org/bsr/live_low.ram

for this version. It should become active shortly before 7:00PM.

Both links will also be available from my webpage, and both broadcasts
this weekend should start at 7:00PM (with a pre-game show before Friday's
game, I think).

Go Bruno!
Brian

Unofficial Brown Hockey web page: http://www.netspace.org/users/bfisk/hockey

Brian Fisk                                                [log in to unmask]