Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 1992 00:56:58 EST
Wayne corrected my comment that Sunday was Dunham's last game before leaving
to join Team USA - apparently that was his last home game.  He will play for
Maine Saturday afternoon, 1 pm vs Providence at the Providence Civic Center
in case anyone wants to get out to see him play in what should be a good
game.  I don't have directions to the Civic Center.
---
Mike Machnik        [log in to unmask]       [log in to unmask]