Sender:
From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 14:09:00 EST
MICHIGAN 75TH ANNIVERSARY TEAM
Three teams (25-year intervals) are being selected.  The
first two teams, spanning the first fifty years of UM hockey,
are being selected by a panel of former coaches/players,
etc.  The 1972-73 to 1996-97 team is being selected by fan
balloting.  You can vote at Yost Arena, but it's even easier
to do so via the UM hockey web site.  Point your browser at:

  http://www.umich.edu/~mgoblue/IceHockey/

BILL MUCKALT
Jeez, just as I was touting him and his chances at joining
the 100-goal and 200-point clubs, he gets injured.  Sorry
for jinxing you, Billy.

FLAME APOLOGY
In one of my usual tirades regarding ex-UIC players, I criticized
WMU's Tony Kolozsy for spearing UM's Mike Legg a few games
ago.  I've been told (by trustworthy sources) that it was actually
Daryl Andrews who speared Legger.  Erase one black mark
from Kolozsy's register.  Fwiw...I still don't like ex-UIC Flames.

John ([log in to unmask])