Sender:
From:
TerryTuschen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 14:23:00 CST
I don't know if anyone else saw this, but the UMASS-Lowell/R.P.I. score from
last (Wednesday) night was part of the sports ticker at the bottom of the
screen.  I had to watch twice, just to be sure my eyes weren't deceiving me!

It was nice to see.  The only problem I saw was the tag, or headline (like
NHL, NBA, NFL), college hockey was abbreviated CH.  That might be hard for
some people to figure out right away.  Pretty cool to see all in all.

Yours,

Terry E. Tuschen Jr.

University of Wisconsin-Madison                   WISCONSIN BADGERS
Space Science and Engineering            NCAA DIV. 1 Mens Ice Hockey Champions
McIDAS Archive                            1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 1997?!
[log in to unmask]                           "A great day for hockey!"
http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~terryt/ssec.html