Sender:
From:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 11:45:56 -0500
Comments:
Thanks Tim!

I really wish WJUL reached farther south than Billerica. I often ponder
pulling over on Rte. 3 South after the game just to keep your station in
range of my car radio. Tully Forum is barely a 5 minute drive inside your
station's reach. Any plans on increasing their output?

Well, I should be able to listen to more of your post-game shows next
year ... because the new rink will be farther inside WJUL's broadcast
area. *cheer*

It's nice to see Bell and Libbett scoring last night. Both these players
seem to becoming strong players for the Riverhawks. I thought Libbett
played great hockey against Merrimack last weekend. Sounds like the
defense played a great game last night.

Some other things I've been debating....
Sounds like Koehler cooled off a bit. Is it me, or is Leblanc a terrible
back-checker? ... especially along the boards in the defensive zone
during clearing opportunities. How does Hebert look? Where is Cappalletti
on the depth chart ... maybe Stone or Hebert could be moved up. My
chart would have Nicholishen first...then the newly invigorated Libbett a
close second. After that, I'm in a quandry. I really liked Bertram until the
Merrimack series. Hebert looked futile on Philbin's goal and has been
suspect at other times.

Thanks again for the recap.

- Paul.