Sender:
From:
Nat Malen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 13:53:53 -0600
I apologize, I saw the "St. Mary's" and forgot it was a private high school
(thought it was the college of St. Mary's .  I believe Shattuck St. Mary's
plays other high school teams of their competitiveness.  An example is
Benilde-St. Margarets and most of the teams from the southern part of the
state.  For those of you familiar with Minnesota high school format, the
"class A" teams.  Many of the mainstream players for D1 colleges come from
the "class AA" schools, which consist of the major high schools, including
the metro area, main high schools in cities,  and powerful northern teams.

Nat Malen
University of Wisconsin- Eau Claire