Sender:
From:
FABULOUS SPORTS GOON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 21:38:07 -0600
To: Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
On Tue, 19 Mar 1996, Paul Gentile wrote:

>     I saw nothing in James post that would suggest he was trying to
> defame or traduce Andy's character. He was simply making his own
> observations as to Andy's playing skills based on his best judgements. I
> think you're guilty of the same vilification that you put forth.
        I have to admit that I may get a little excited about hockey but
I try to not put down players, or at least try to be a little respectful,
I guess you could say ANDY is a friend of mine I have watched him Play
hockey for our Highschool, and for the U of M, he is a good exciting
player, as well as lefluer and Larson and the few others, sure, we wish
for our teams could all win the NCAA but it is not possible,I enjoy the
Schmidts and the Geronazzos of the league but we rib them too when they
come to our barn, I also believe that we all enjoy the Rivalarys but
we learn to respect all the players and their efforts. Even though they
may wear cardinal Red or Black or Green or Maroon. I just thought the
Article displayed a degrading element of disrespect.....Sorry if I seem
to anxious.

        *"THE FABULOUS SPORTS GOON"***********
        *GO SIOUX, GO BRUINS, FIRE CASPER NOW*
        *HOCKEY THE COOLEST GAME ON EARTH*****