Sender:
From:
Karen Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 09:28:58 -0500
Thanks to Bob "Corner Man " Constantine for his eloquent tribute to Guy
Smith, UNH '72 (a *very good* year).  As a classmate and devoted hockey
follower, I had the pleasure of seeing Guy play for his entire career, and
also remember that great Harvard game in '71.  Bob was right: Guy's overtime
winner shook Old Snively to its very core.  That game ranks with my all-time
great Snively moments.

Guy, thanks for the memories, and may you rest in peace.

Sadly,

Karen Ambrose
UNH '72