Sender:
From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 10:10:11 -0400
This is a repeat of a request I made a couple weeks ago.  I would like to
learn the radio stations that carrry ECAC and HE hockey games.  I would like
to thank the people who wrote from UVM, Cornell, UMass-Lowell and RPI with
the information but this doesn't represent even half the teams.  If you know
the radio stations that carry any of the remaining teams' games please send
the info (radio station call letters and number) to me privately.  Thank you.

If you know the e-mail address of the SID please send that and I will contact
them to ask for the information.

Thanks.
Sara
SLU '77