Sender:
From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 1995 02:56:51 -0400
Since it was mentioned that the BU Bookstore is selling championship
apparel, Betty and I went to see what they had.  First, the baseball caps
have sold out and are currently unavailable.

For the t-shirts, there are two different designs available and both cost
$16.95.  One is what I will call the official NCAA t-shirt, since it is
licensed by the NCAA (it is also licensed by the University of Notre Dame,
so I wish to thank them for allowing BU to have the shirts and sell them
;-D  ) and it is currently available in either white or grey.  The second
design is what I will call the bookstore t-shirt, since it is not licensed
by the NCAA (at least I did not see any label or sticker stating so).  It
comes only in grey.  The second design is also available on a grey
sweatshirt, which sells for $37.95, I believe.

Neither of these t-shirts is the same as what I call the official BU Hockey
t-shirt, which is only available from the BU Hockey Office and cost $15.
Also, the two designs at the bookstore are on the front only, while the
official hocky t-shirt has designs on both front and back.

I have scanned in both t-shirt designs availble from the bookstore, as well
as the front and back of the ofiicial hockey t-shirt.  I can e-mail any or
all of the designs to anyone who is interested.  Please e-mail and I will
send them to you.  Again, I prefer sending them MIME encoded (since my
prefered e-mail software does not uuencode), but I can send them uuencoded
if required.

Sean Pickett
Go Boston University Terriers
1995 NCAA, Hockey East and Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html
E-mail: [log in to unmask]