Sender:
From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 1995 02:31:11 -0400
Carl H. Ford <[log in to unmask]> who was mentioned in the _Boston
Sunday Herald_:

BU alumnus Carl Ford, 25, drove up from Washington D.C., to join the
foot-stomping, hand-clapping, high-fiving crowd.

*AND* was quoted (Oh No):

"It was almost better than sex," Ford said. "I came all the way here to
watch the game, and I'm not disappointed at all."

(Sorry if I embarrassed you Carl) wrote:

>        This reminds me of something that's been bugging me.  As the
>championship game ended, some BU fans appeared wearing BU Championship
>T-shirts, presumably the official NCAA shirts.  Only a small quantity
>of shirts was available.  Saturday night, some of the BU players were
>wearing a different T-shirt.  Presumably, this one was made just for
>the players.  Sunday and Monday, I looked all over the BU campus for
>either one of these shirts.  Does anyone know if any are available now,
>from BU, the NC$$, or from some street vendor?  If they are, I would
>appreciate having one sent to me now that I'm back in hockey purgatory.
>Please reply by private email.

I would guess that the shirts the BU players had on were the official BU
t-shirts.  They are available at the BU hockey office in either large or
extra-large and cost $15 each.  As far as I know, they are only available in
person and for cash.  They may also be available from the BU Bookstore, but
I can not confirm this.

Sean Pickett
Go Boston University Terriers
1995 NCAA, Hockey East and Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html
E-mail: [log in to unmask]