Sender:
From:
Kenneth Michael Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 1995 15:29:21 -0400
I also would like to congratulate the 1995 National Champion Boston
University Terriers on an outstanding season and also to the finalist
University of Maine Black Bears.  I believe BU definitely is the Eastern
version of Michigan in that they pull out games in the third period.

(We usually were able to pull games out but since our team is young, we
just could not pull them all out.  I feel that we did not have the
experience to win it all this year but a championship has to be
inevitable as Red stated after the OT loss Thursday.)

ATTENTION MICHIGAN HOCKEY FANS
Tonight at 6:30 on WTKA AM 1050 will be a full hour edition of the Red
Berenson Show from Banfield's Bar & Grill as this will be the final show
of the year.  I will send a message later tonight with information on the
recruits we have coming in for the 1995-1996 season and Red's overall
reflections of our season.  If you want to watch the show at Banfield's,
GET DOWN THERE EARLY because it will be packed.

Kenneth M. Baker
University of Michigan '96
E-mail: [log in to unmask]