Sender:
From:
"Jeffrey M. Beyer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 1995 22:55:21 EST
--- Ryan R Bowman wrote:
I would say the best players talent wise in college hockey are:

Holzinger from Bowling Green
Grier from BU
Morrison from Michigan
Carter from Michigan State
McNeill from Colorado College
Wilson from North Dakota
Bonin from Minnesota
--- end of quoted material ---
Gee, besides Grier, who you obviously saw profiled in SA, i dont see one
eastern player here.
Shouldn't you qualify your statement by saying "the best players in college
hockey who I've seen play" or "the best western players in college hockey"

There are surely some players in Hockey East and ECAC who you've never seen
play that will be Hobey Baker finalists....

Just my $.02