Sender:
From:
Mike Rabinovitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 10:02:01 MST
I am going to have to agree with the person that wrote the comments about
Sinhue Wallhenhiemo (mispelled).  The guy is good, but in no way does his level
of play warrant his childish and very unprofessional antics.  Here's a little
inside scoop on the swedish nightmare if you didn't already know.

He's the singer in a rock band in Sweeden, and I guess his band is pretty
famous over there.  That should explainhis stupid dance he does at center ice
before every period.  I don't know if he's trying to taunt the other team,
intimidate somebody ('cause nobody gets intimidated by anything inthe WCHA),
psych himself up, or just look ridiculous.

On the other hand I do have a biased opinion.  I am a huge Colorado College
fan, and we're gunning for another MacNoughton Cup.  Wallenheimo certainly
won't stand in our way.  I thought he knew himself that DU SUCKS!!!!!!

Mike Rabinovitch CC '95 GO TIGERS!