Sender:
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 1995 22:33:34 GMT
Since I did not see it mentioned by anyone -- I may have missed it -- there
is an excellent collection of pop music one can hear at a hockey game or
about hockey available from the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto.  It is called
"Contact!" and cannot be found anywhere in the US that I have looked.  Mail
order firms in Canada handle it but delivery takes months.  This CD includes
two "Hockey Songs" including a great one by Jughead.

Ken Connor
RPI