Sender:
From:
TariAnne Texter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 1994 16:26:19 -0400
You saw Ferris State on TV?  I'm so excited!  I am a Ferris alumna, in
fact, I was one of Ferris' athletic trainers for hockey!!  My
ex-boyfriend, Mike May, from Port Huron, played for Ferris 89-93, has
anyone heard of him?  He plays for the Colonial League team, the Detroit
Falcons and is very good.

I have a lot to say about Ferris.  I have been there during practices
after they had just gotten slaughtered the weekend before by Northern.
It sets the tone for the whole week.  The coach, Bob Daniels, gets very
down on the team, and they play like puppies with their tails between
their legs (forgive the unintended pun).  They have consistently good
players, but I don't know if it's the coaching or what, but they just
can't get it together quite enough to make a name for themselves.  They
did make it to the CCHA finals twice, almost beating Miami in the
Championship Game the second time.  I don't know what to say about the
team this year, they lost John Gruden to the NHL and he was big for the
team.  I was there last year when we played Maine at Maine and split the
two games.  Of course, at the time, all of Maine's real players were on
the Olympic team!

What does everyone else think of Ferris State, I'm curious to know?

Tari
Ferris State University '94
now attending Grand Valley State University Master's in P.T. program