Sender:
From:
Brian Zive <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 1994 18:35:20 EST
Again, I restate that I read Walsh's letter after I posted.
I get hockey-L in digest form.  It was a nice letter.

So what's gonna happen with the hockey east playoffs.
If, in fact, Maine has to forfeit the games Tardif played
in when he was ineligible (i.e. just one semester, or
all games--yet to be determined) I'd like to take a
straw pole to see if the Maine hockey team should
be able to participate in the Hockey East Playoffs.

Before I get any hate mail, please note that this is
not an attack on Shawn Walsh or his ability to coach,
or his deservingness to be in the playoffs, this is
straw pole to determine that if they have to forfeit
their games, how many of you think that even with
the forfeit they should or should not have to forfeit
the hockey east playoffs.

Have a nice day everyone.  Smile.

One hairy individual.
Brian A. Zive