From:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2022 12:00:00 -0400
Hello. This email is to alert you to a new virtual program at Thomas
Memorial Library which will be taking place tomorrow night, *Tuesday, June
28th at 6:30pm. *Join us for: *Threatened & Endangered Species of ME*:

*Many species in the state of Maine face increasing threats such as habitat
loss, poaching, pesticide use and more. Join Thomas Memorial Library
and Center for Wildlife <https://www.thecenterforwildlife.org/> educators
and ambassador animals to learn about the threatened and endangered species
of Maine and what we can do to help ensure their survival! You won’t be
sorry you did!*
This event is free and open to all. Registration is required so that we can
send you a Zoom link to join. You can register here:
https://www.thomasmemoriallibrary.org/event/threatened-endangered-species-of-me-with-the-center-for-wildlife/
.

We encourage you to sign up for this program and to please help us spread
the word about it to anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks for your
help with this and we hope to see you tomorrow night. Stay safe, be well
and have a wonderful day.

--Andy Ryer

--
Andrew J. Ryer