From:
Greg Sorenson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 1994 14:43:22 CST
Apparently UML has started serving wine at their home games.
It's called "Why aren't we ranked!?"

Jeez, Steve, one win over BU and you sound like you're ready to fit the Chiefs with rings! Call Josten's!

Seriously, I don't think the Lowell loss will hurt BU in the polls. If anything, Lowell will probably crack
the top 10, just so any Hockey-Ler's with votes can get some peace and quiet. There seems to be more
"space" between 2 and 3 than between 1 and 2, so I can't see BU slipping. If anything, I think Harvard's
current ranking is inflated. Of course, this week's polls will be pretty meaningless,with the #2 and #3
teams playing the next day.

On the Beanpot: BU-Harvard is tough, tough, tough. If Harvard advances, NU could eke out a title. If BU
goes, it probably won't happen.

>>Harvard will wear out BU physically...NU slips in....

What, did they move the Beanpot to back-to-back nights without telling anyone? Harvard might be good,
but I doubt the Crimson can punish anyone to the extent that they're still worn out the next *week*. I've
gotta stick with the conventional wisdom: the 'Pot is decided in Monday's first-round nightcap.

GS