From:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 1994 00:36:42 CST
Sorry, I seem to be a tad excited ;-)

The Minnesota Golden Gophers beat the Northern Michigan Wildcats 4-2 Saturday
night to take over sole possesion of first place in the WCHA. Quite an
accomplishment, considering their slow start.

I, for one, never gave up hope that the Gophers would come back. Tonight I am
*very* happy!

Details and a full weekend report tomorrow.

-Carol
GO Gophers!!!
Minnesota's Pride on Ice!!!

Carol S. White                            BITNET: c-whit@uminn1
University of Minnesota        internet:[log in to unmask]
Office of the Registrar
(612) 625-8517                                    GO Gophers!!!