From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1993 15:13:58 -0500
> All this talk about how good hockey East is.  What about the WCHA?
> Minnesota-Duluth, Northern Michigan, Wisconson, Colorado College.  Just
> to name a few that can beat any team out east.  Look at last year in
> theplayoffs, Northern beat Harvard.  You hockey east fans play your
> little wimpy clutch and grab, while we play good old fashioned hard
> playing hockey.  Look out come tournament time how many teams from the
> WCHA make it.!

Hopefully this is the one and only reply to this note.  Brian, discuss the      aspects of your team, its records, its games, how you think it will do  etc.
but please don't engage in flaming or flame baiting on hockey-l.  Most
of us know that don't play here.

If you wish to get into these kinda of things post on rec.sports.hockey.

For the rest of you out EAST, please ignore the above comments.  We welcome
Brain to the list, but sit back and listen a bit to see what is actually
posted here.  There are good teams from all across the country. Then post
away telling us all about NMU hockey.

Sorry EAST  from the rest of the WCHA fans on hockey-l

Bob