From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1993 11:15:00 PST
I would like to put together a list of local college hockey publications,
including "underground" and booster club newsletters.  A few examples are
the Annoying Clarkson Golden Knight Hockey Magazine (ACGKHM), The Bid Red
What? and Inside the Goal Crease (a Michigan booster publication).

I would like as much info on any publications as you can provide (including
those mentioned above).  Details such as how often it is published, what is
the scope (focus, content), what is the cost (if any), who publishes it, how
long has it been in existence, is it available in paper form (seems obvious,
but ACGKHM is one that is available only via internet), does it include
photographs and/or graphics, how many pages is the average issue,
approximately how many copies of each issue are produced, etc., etc.  In
other words, tell me everything you can even if it seems obvious.

I'm particularly interested in hearing about other booster publications.
 Wisconsin, Minnesota and Michigan State have the most notable booster
groups...they must have some form of newsletter, right?

PLEASE send responses directly to me, not Hockey-L.  Once I've collected and
organized the information, I will post a summary to the list.

I will gladly reimburse anyone for purchase and mailing expenses if you are
willing to send me a copy of any such publication.  Simply mail it to the
address below and include a note with your address and the amount I owe you.

THANKS!

  John Haeussler
  3299 Valley Hts Dr
  Adrian MI 49221