From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1993 10:27:00 PST
I've received a couple of private message requesting info on COLLEGE SPORTS,
and it wasn't on Jeff Gilbert's list (though, it probably shouldn't be
because its main focus is not hockey), so I thought I'd post the following.

COLLEGE SPORTS
P.O.Box 1982
Danbury CT 06813-1982
(800)722-2346

 * published monthly (Matthew Brown, publisher)
 * subscription: $17.95 for 12 issues
 * full color, approx.  10" by 12", approx. 48 pages per issue
 * focus: primarily football and basketball

CS does devote three pages per issue to Division II, Division III and less
popular Division I sports.  There is also coverage of women's athletics
(although significantly less than men's).

I like the publication, however, I don't have a subscription because it
doesn't come close to wetting my appetite for hockey.  The only reason it
warranted mention on Hockey-L was the pre-season polls (including Div
II/III) and all-conference selections.

I hope this info helps.

  John H
  U Mich