From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1993 10:50:39 -0600
Aly Kachra writes:
>   I may have missed it, but I was wondering if anyone saw the
>Umass-Lowell game last Saturday night. I know 'Gate lost by one but
>does anybody have the box scores or a write up. Thanks in advance.

I don't have it...but was the score reported incorrectly out there or
something?  I've seen a couple of posts now referring to Colgate only
losing by one, but the final was given as 6-4 in two papers here.

Also, pardon the diversion...but Heather and I received a card that
had written on the front and back, "Do Not Open Until 11/13/94".  We
were wondering if this was a mistake or if we should really pack it
away until next year. :-)  So if the sender would like to, email and
let me know.  We think we know who it's from but aren't 100% sure,
thus this odd request.  Thanks, and thanks again to folks who sent
cards and best wishes!
Mike Machnik                                          [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                  *HMN* 11/13/93
<<<<<< Color Voice of the (4-1-0) Merrimack Warriors WCCM 800 AM >>>>>>