From:
Kevin Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1993 17:04:16 -0600
Erik writes:

-Carol writes:

>I just got off the phone with MSC and they WILL be broadcasting tomorrow
>night's game against Clarkson here in Minnesota.

This wouldn't have happened without HOCKEY-L.  Jon Greene made the
necessary information available, and Carol put the pressure on Midwest
Sports Channel (who put pressure on the NC$$) until the deal was made.
Gary Hatfield also helped nudge the NC$$ into action.  Now we all get
to see the Minnesota-Clarkson game even if we can't make the trip to
Worcester.

How 'bout a "Minnesota Hat's Off To Thee" to Jon, Carol, Gary, and MSC for
letting us folks who can't fly afford to fly out East see the game.

Good luck RODENTS!
Kevin Hansen
MN Twin Family Study - University of Minnesota
(612)626-7224
Contact: University of Minnesota Women's Basketball

"Theory guides, experiment decides" - Izaak M. Kolthoff