From:
Jim Teresco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Teresco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1993 17:08:23 EST
Okay, I've gotten lots of responses to my message from last night
about the file of team info.  Since, I'm starting to get duplicate
Thanks to everyone who has responded so far!
--
Received Full Responses:

Boston University
Bowling Green
University of Michigan
Ohio State
Clarkson
Cornell (twice)
Dartmouth
Harvard
Union
Merrimack
Michigan Tech
University of Illinois-Chicago
New Hampshire
US Air Force Academy
UMass-Lowell
Maine
Princeton
Michigan State (twice)
Alaska Anchorage (three times)
Alaska Fairbanks
Notre Dame
Colgate
Minnesota
Miami

Received Partial Responses:

Ferris State (no directions)
Kent State (no directions)
Lake Superior State (no directions)
Western Michigan (no directions)

Received no information:

everyone else

--
Here's another copy of the form, in case you missed it:

Hockey-L Team Information file.  Please fill out and return to me at

School Name:
Nickname:
Location:
League Affiliation:

Rink Name:
Capacity:
Ph # for ticket info:
Chances of getting tickets:

Directions to rink:

--
Jim Teresco, Union College C.S. Department Graduate Assistant
Dept. of Computer Science, Union College, Schenectady, NY 12038