From:
Kenny Zalewski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1993 09:19:25 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]> Stephen Chopelas
 <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Most games I have seen John Gallagher officiate he has
>either made a few poor calls (affecting outcomes) OR he
>has gotten to far into the action and has gotten hurt.

Yes, Choppa, you are correct (about the injuries part anyway).  Out of
about 15 games in which I've seen John referee, he's gotten injured in
around 8 of them.  I'm not sure if that means that he's a good ref who
is always on top of things, or that he's just not paying attention or
anticipating the play well enough.  Nonetheless, I've always respected
his style of officiating.             -- kennyz

--
Kenny Zalewski -- Computer Science Department; Intramural Department
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 83 Albright Court, Troy, NY, 12180