From:
Mark Grassl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Grassl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1993 21:35:50 -0600
I don't have the newspaper in front of me, so this is from memory.
The US lost to Sweden 4-2 and beat Russia(can't remember the score).
The US plays their last game against Finland on Monday.

Canada remains unbeaten(6-0) and has clinched the gold medal.  Sweden has
clinched the silver medal.  The US has 6 points, Finland has 7 points,
Czechoslavakia has 7, and Russia has 6 or less.  The US could still
take third place.

That's all I have for now--hopefully we will get the full results
from Staffan before long.

--mg