From:
Ryan R Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan R Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1992 13:44:11 EST
Having been to all six home games for Maine, I'm not surprised
Chris Ferraro was finally ejected from a game. It was probably
for fighting. As a freshman and pegged to be one of the best
players in college hockey, he has had to face a rougher game.
He's had several penalties already this season for hitting
after the whistle and roughing. Obviously it isn't just Chris
who is overtly defensive about intense, rough, physical play,
but I hope as a freshman he learns that even if he didn't start
something, he shouldn't try to finish it. He's right behind
Paul Kariya as the best freshman for Maine. But he has to real-
ize he's no good to the team if he's in the penalty box. He
has more of a temper than other Maine players during games.
That's just an observation.

||   RYAN ROBBINS                    INTERNET:                 ||
||   UNIVERSITY OF MAINE             [log in to unmask]   ||