Date:
Thu, 14 May 1992 16:58:22 EDT
It's hard to say how far things go, but it appears that Michigan, Michigan
State, Ohio State, Minnesota and Wisconsin are (to some extent) at a
disadvantage.  I feel that Michigan's hockey team has some of the best
walk-ons in the nation -- Chris Gordon, Ron Sacka -- and I'd hate to see
them cut because of the 60-40 rule.

>How do you get Wisconsin out?  I resent that remark.

And I resent the black mark that Wisconsin placed on college hockey.  I
guess you missed the smiley. :-)  As far as I know, there are no plans
to reduce the Big Ten to 10 teams.

John H
Let's make Everyone an independent!