From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 23:17:21 -0500
I'm curious (and cynical), did anyone receive tickets that weren't in the
upper bowl?  At least this time, I'm not in a corner (upper bowl), ten rows
from the top and having the privilege of paying for them as premium
seats.  I've moved out of the corner to almost the goal line, wha-hoo!
Actually, since I am in the first row of that section, at least I should have
some leg-room.

Doug Peterson