Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:42:12 -0700
On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Joe LaCour wrote:

> The REAL intersting game of the morning must have been the barn burner
> between Slovakia and the Czech Republic.  The defending Junior champs
> (Czechs) are now 0 - 2 after losing 1 - 0 to the Slovakians.

I'll bet it was.  One of the best hockey experiences I ever had was maxing
out on as many games as I could get to (not being able to be in two places
at once) when the tournament was in Alberta.  Still some of the best
hockey I've ever seen.

The tournament is in Halifax and Sydney, Nova Scotia next year and if
those of you out east are interested TSN reported that the Halifax portion
(which includes all the post group action) is almost sold out already.

Arthur Berman
North Vancouver, BC
GO CANADA!!! GO BU!!! GO GIANTS!!!
(Guess I like silly tag lines)