From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 16:04:51 -0700
Hello all:

Perhaps someone could post the matchups for Game #1? Is it BC/Mich or
MSU/NoDak? I know it has been mentioned on the list, but I have been in
and out of town and the official tourney brackets dont show times... at
least I cant find them.

I know the semifinal game #1 is at 1030 AM PDT on Thursday.... I am
trying to get a bunch of folks together to watch at the University Union
here at Cal Poly (and perhaps spread the game to some of my students)
... it would be easier (and attract more folks, perhaps) if I knew WHICH
teams are playing in the early game. If some ONE person might post this
info to the list... it would save me from receiving multiple emails.
Thanks a lot. I'l buy you a cup of coffee, whomever posts first, when
you visit San Luis Obispo :-)

Let the games begin!!

Tony Buffa
RPI '64 ...  "playing in it would be better than hosting it"