From:
Charles Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 19:55:49 -0500
The weekly chat sessions which were held last year have started again at:

www.aero.und.edu/~cbell/chat/   (as long as aerospace lets me keep the page)

They will be held every Wednesday at 7PM CST.  Stop by to talk to fellow
college hockey prognosticators.

charles

P.S.  For those of you who visit cob-web.com, could you please drop me a line
and tell me if the server has been VERY slow lately.  - Thanks

-
cob-web.com
-