Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 1991 14:01:16 EST
I'm surprised I haven't seen a summary of what may have been the most exciting
game of the weekend, the BC-BU game at Walter Brown Arena this past
Saturday won by the visiting Eagles 5-4 in OT. Was anyone there who'd care
to post thoughts about the game? I caught some of the game on the NESN
replay last night, and from what I saw, BU seemed to have the best of the
play but that their advantage was nullified by the superior play of
LaGrand in the BC net. For those of you who missed it, BC led 2-0 early in
the second, after which BU took over, scoring 4 unanswered to lead 4-2 midway
through the third. BC got a power play goal and then scored with 6 seconds
remaining to tie the game. LaGrand made several spectacular saves in the
third keeping the score at 4-3. Joyce score the OT winner for BC. Anyone
have any thoughts on how the teams shaped up in this one?

				Mark Daly