From:
"Todd D. Milewski" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd D. Milewski
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 1996 23:49:09 -0600
OK.  I have all the seeds.  I know who's in what region and all that.  One
question that I have is  why do the brackets "cross" before the championship
game (in other words, why does a west team play an east team in the semi's)?
I know it's been like this for a while, but why?

Also, can anyone explain to me how I would fill out brackets for the tourney
(or where they can be found on the net)?  I've tried to do this for a couple
years now from just looking at the seedings, and have been unsuccessful when
the Final Four comes around.

Thanks, and sorry to those of you who think I'm an idiot for asking (I,
personally, like the basketball way better--no byes, no confusiuon, just
straightforward).
Todd D. Milewski   [log in to unmask]
"U-Rah-Rah Wisconsin!"