From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 14:57:00 EST
Since I'm out of here for Sault Ste Marie shortly, I thought I'd post
what I've received privately to this point.  Thanks to everyone for
the input.

ECAC
CLARKSON (28?)
Todd White (22)
15-19: one
10-14: one

CORNELL (25)
15-19: one
10-14: three

HOCKEY EAST - current
BOSTON UNIVERSITY (29)
Jay Pandolfo (31), Chris Drury (28), Shawn Bates (21)
10-14: one
15-19: one

MASS AMHERST (29)
Sal Manganaro (21)
10-14: zero
15-19: two

MASS LOWELL (31)
10-14: four
15-19: three

MERRIMACK (31)
10-14: one
15-19: one

HOCKEY EAST - compiled from the top 31 scorers a couple
of weeks ago
BOSTON COLLEGE
Hymovitz (20)
10-14: one

MAINE
15-19: two
10-14: one

NEW HAMPSHIRE
Nickulas (20)
15-19: two
10-14: one

NORTHEASTERN
10-14: one

PROVIDENCE
15-19: one
10-14: one

And, one person suggested to indicate the total number of goals
scored by the team...to get a feel for the percentage of the team's
goals being scored by the top player and/or line.  Good idea,
but it sounds like a summer undertaking to me. :-)

John H ([log in to unmask])