From:
Nathan Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 1996 14:26:51 -0500
Before I am accused of overkill in my comments to the OSU SID I will post
the following and make myself very clear.

"Date: Sat, 13 Jan 1996 22:24:26 -0500 (EST)
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Hockey Info <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: BGSU-6,OSU-4. Section E-1, OSU coach-0.

The Bowling Green State University Falcons beat the Ohio State buckeyes
6-4 at the BGSU Ice Arena tonight.

And let me say that I have seen players become emotional over a loss, and
I have seen this people say things, and make hand gestures that I am sure
their mothers would not approve of.  And I have seen Section Es for-most
heckler get a rise out of a number of coaches.  But I have never heard
such dirty language out of the mouth of a coach, as I heard from Ohio
State's head coach tonight.  Any coach that can not keep his mouth shut,
or be professional enough to walk away after a game and go on to say some
of the things this guy did is indeed a sad sight.  I am sure he will
reflect on that during the long trip back to Ohio State.