From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 13:56:44 -0700
Can they spare the space?  Maybe they figured the ten pages on NCAA
basketball wasn't enough?  I was just waiting for an article on "Big
Country's nosehairs" or "Ed O'Bannon's choice of hair mousse" or somesuch
hype/barf/trivia that squeezes out the space for a DI hockey championship
score. I am happy that I only get the Sunday Times!

Tony Buffa
RPI '64

C Y'all in Ana-HEIM in 'ninety-NINE!