From:
Trevor D Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Trevor D Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 19:36:25 -0500
I guess it's not something that I've really thought about up to this point of
the season, but what kind of a record does it usually take for a team to get
into the tournament?  I guess MSU's recent losses have made me start to wonder
how much more of a bad streak can they afford to still make the team.  Many MSU
fans will tell you that these players are capable of so much more, but they've
still dropped several games that they shouldn't have probably and I figure that
the selection committee doesn't really care about how much "potential" a team
is supposed to have anyways.  (and they shouldn't)

TDB
 MSU 97?

MSU Hockey 9th in the nation
MSU Baskeball 8th in the nation
MSU Wrestling 5th in the nation after beating Minnesota over the weekend.