From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 1995 11:56:49 -0500
OK, OK, I am going to give out a hint, because McCutcheon was absolutely right
-- there's money to be made here somehow!

The remainder of Brian's quote is: "Most people would be willing to bet it was
Ken Dryden, but..."

That's right, Dryden graduated in 1969, and so was not a member of the Perfect
team.  Now then, if memory serves ME right, the man in question was 2-0 the
previous season (his first), which means that he won his first 31 games!  I
don't think the streak got much longer, because Cornell lost very early in the
following season.

But this brings up an interesting question: is this the longest winning streak
for a goaltender?  I know that RPI won 31 straight games in 84-85; was Darren
Puppa the winner in all of those games?

--
Whatever your mailer thinks, send replies to "[log in to unmask]".